We flew up to Ohio to attend my cousin's wedding. They were married in the same room in the same temple (Columbus, OH) as Christopher and I! It was awesome being back there with so many of my family members. The wedding was wonderful and the reception was GORGEOUS! The reception was in my parent's backyard - it turned out fantastic. My parents really put in sooo much time and energy getting their entire house - inside and out - ready for the big event. And it showed! There was an outdoor dance floor underneath one of the large, fabulous white tents and Jada spent literally hours on that dance floor just "dancing" away. She kept saying "I wanna dance in the castle!" The whole reception was just breathtaking. Except that Jada did decide to go for a little swim in my father's fountain and ruin her new white flower girl dress! I had to take her inside, bathe her and get her dressed in a whole new outfit to continue the evening. The little stinker.
This is my family at the wedding reception. What are the chances that either of my girls will be looking at the camera at the same time? Uh, obviously, slim to none. But everyone else looks great!
My sister Stephanie is so gorgeous. Really, really, knock-out, drop-dead gorgeous. Plus shes awesome and everyone that knows her loves her. I miss her so much. I really wish that we lived closer. D.C. is just toooooo far from Florida.
After the wedding we drove up to Michigan to spend a week at my grandparents' cottage on Lake Michigan. This is my favorite place in the world. We had the best time. On our drive up we stopped in Saline, MI and saw the Mark McChesney family - you guys rock! We LOVED seeing them, they are sooo much fun. Coming from practically ALL girls on both sides of my family - who knew I would enjoy a family of five boys so much? We really love them and miss them. Than we got to spend a week with my cousins - a family of five, gorgeous, stinking awesome, terrific fun girls - and my parents too. My parents are the best - we had so much fun with them and my girls ADORE their grandparents. Sorry about the lack of pictures - I thought that I had forgotten my camera in Florida and then when we were packing to leave I found it buried in a pocket in a bag somewhere. Stupid. 
This is my family at the wedding reception. What are the chances that either of my girls will be looking at the camera at the same time? Uh, obviously, slim to none. But everyone else looks great!
My sister Stephanie is so gorgeous. Really, really, knock-out, drop-dead gorgeous. Plus shes awesome and everyone that knows her loves her. I miss her so much. I really wish that we lived closer. D.C. is just toooooo far from Florida.
After the wedding we drove up to Michigan to spend a week at my grandparents' cottage on Lake Michigan. This is my favorite place in the world. We had the best time. On our drive up we stopped in Saline, MI and saw the Mark McChesney family - you guys rock! We LOVED seeing them, they are sooo much fun. Coming from practically ALL girls on both sides of my family - who knew I would enjoy a family of five boys so much? We really love them and miss them. Than we got to spend a week with my cousins - a family of five, gorgeous, stinking awesome, terrific fun girls - and my parents too. My parents are the best - we had so much fun with them and my girls ADORE their grandparents. Sorry about the lack of pictures - I thought that I had forgotten my camera in Florida and then when we were packing to leave I found it buried in a pocket in a bag somewhere. Stupid. 
This is Jada with my cousin Halle. Notice the little sunny she caught? Jada loved fishing!



2 comments:
That picture with the fish is awesome. She's so cute.
I am so glad that I met you! You are so great and I look at your blog all the time. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment