
Well, I am so lame for not posting anything on here for over almost two months! But we've been a little busy lately. Jada had her second birthday and then we have a slew of visitors for literally a month and a half straight! I have been extremely busy with my new calling in church as the music director in Primary and with my job coaching a high school girls lacrosse team (Go Trojans!) but we just lost in our tournaments so our season is officially over with our record ending at 9-5. But my most recent excuse is that I broke my foot. My story is so unglamorous its embarrassing so I'll let your imaginations run wild with all of the awesome accidents that could've caused me to fall into this pathetic state. I currently have on a pink, uncomfortable, heavy and rather large cast. I am not allowed to put pressure on my foot so I am hobbling around on crutches. Which is horrible seeing as how I have a baby I cannot carry around, a rowdy toddler I cannot chase after, and two flights of stairs inside my house that I can barely maneuver up. Oh well. We'll survive this trial somehow :-) This is making me much more grateful for my ability to walk that's for sure. I am supposedly in this ridiculous and itchy cast for up to six weeks! But I'm taking my calcium pills and saying lots of prayers :-) I promise to post some more pictures of my girls soon.



6 comments:
Kimmie, the cast is super cute. I am so sorry for the craziness. I am sure having your mom there has been wonderful. We love you tons. We hope the cast does not stop you from coming to visit this summer. We miss you guys tons. love ya.
oh my! i am sooooo sorry. i saw margo at aerobics this morning and she told me about your foot! ouch. how much longer do you have? that is so tough w/ two kids. way to go coaching lacross though, that is so cool! i'm sure you had a blast! is jada being such a helper now that you can't walk too much? i can just see her running around getting stuff for you!
Hi Kimberly, I cannot imagine having a cast, stairs and 2 babies! Hope the cast gets off sooner rather than later. We all miss you guys!
Wow! My life is so easy with no stairs, no cast and only 1 baby. I will never complain again. I was about to e-mail you just to make sure you were still alive cuz it was so long since your last post. And I can see that you are alive...barely. I can't wait for more pictures and stories.
Imagine my shock when I clicked on your blog while rolling my eyes thinking "why bother" and you posted!!! So sorry about your leg, with a baby and a toddler that must SUCK. But on the bright side it kind of reminds me of the first time I met you. You sure love crutches.
Okay so I recently saw this super awesome thing. It's called a Knee Roll About. Ask your doctor for one.
Post a Comment