We just saw this documentary of Ben Stein's in which he questions Academia's role in suppressing freedom by stiffling the theory of Intelligent Design in the classroom in favor of the less credible (in my opinion) but more "politically appropriately" popular scientific theory of Darwinism.
I would recommend this film to everyone. Especially to those of you still in school being fed this evolutionist crap.
To read more go HERE



6 comments:
Can't wait to see it. I feel like I'm always the last to hear about stuff like this. Thanks for sharing.
Do you have some pictures of Kalle? I haven't seen her since Christmas! Love you guys!
-Cassie
i totally want to see this too! i'll have to talk joe into it...
I think I know your family. Did you have family in Franklin Mi? Andy and Sarah Nauseda?
Don't think so Linda.
Don't think so Linda.
Post a Comment