Jada LOVES her nursery class, she talks about it all week long. Almost every morning she asks me if it is Sunday and if she can go to nursery and play with her friends (and then she proceeds to name every child in the class to me and ask me where they are "right now" and why she can't play with them). Jada comes home every week from nursery with some sort of picture that she was supposed to have colored or whatever. Usually the picture is still blank but Jada's mouth is multicolored because she almost always eats the crayons. The other week though Jada left nursery with this crown saying "I Am A Child Of God". She wore that around the house proudly for days until it finally fell apart and I secretly disposed of it when she was napping. But I managed to snap a few cute photos first!


1 comment:
Kim, do you sleep? I noticed this was posted at 1 am. Anyway, glad you are back in bloggersville. We missed you. Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment