This is what Kalle is subjected to daily (i.e. "LOVE" from Jada)

Walking away all nonchalantly. What a stinker.
My bright yellow VW beetle got hit in our driveway by bright pink and orange paintballs. And because the shooter obviously had awful aim - our poor garage door in the background took a couple hits as well. And Chris was of course out of town and I was left to clean it up. Awesome.

We went to the Tolbert's ward Christmas party...
Jada did not want to sit with Santa. Obviously.
We tried to get a cute photo of the three of them in front of the Christmas tree - this is the only picture where they are all looking at the camera. Typical I'd say...
Then we opened Christmas presents with Rick, Allison and Carson before the Wernli's got to Florida and before Allison and Carson left for Idaho. It was so much fun that Jada and Carson actually cared (for a minute) about the presents this year and not just about the wrapping paper :-)


Would you believe that we got each other the same gift? I probably shouldn't post this photo because Rick and Chris look WAY to happy together. Yikes!



3 comments:
Your babies are so cute!!! We have that swing and love it.
The pic of Jada loving Kalle in the swing is adorable!! They both are so cute.
You two sure make some good lookin girls!! They are simply adorable!!! I enjoyed the update!! Monica
Post a Comment