Thursday, January 31, 2008

A "Cold" Day in Florida and more

We don't get too many of these days but when the weather drops below 65 degrees everyone gets out their winter best! It was so fun dressing the girls in their warm clothes that still had the tags on them. We even got out hats and slippers!

Here is Jada enjoying one of her favorite new Christmas presents - a slide from her Nana and Grampa Wernli :-)Check out Jada's hair - its in two little french braids! Its growing so fast but I am too afraid to cut it yet. I think I'm going to have to cut bangs soon though.Here is my sweet baby Kalle. I am totally in love with this girl. She is the most loveable, adorable, responsive baby. I cannot get enough of her!!!
I try to get pictures of the two of them smiling but one is difficult enough.
But I thought this was so sweet and a good depiction of crazy Jada is about her little sister.

1 comment:

JenSwen said...

Your girls are so beautiful and the pictures of them together are really sweet. Don't tell Scott, but I wouldn't mind at all if our next one is a girl too. :)