Thursday, January 31, 2008

A New Appreciation for Disney World

Christopher had a meeting in Orlando the second week of January so I had the brilliant idea of meeting him up there after his conference so we could go to Disney World. What I failed to realize until about 14 minutes into the journey was that I was going to have to drive myself and my two babies under the age of two, three hours to Chris' hotel all by myself. Hmmm....lets just say that seeing Jada's reaction to her beloved idol (Ariel) was almost worth the 2 1/2 hour turned into 4 hours plus car trip with two stops for poopy diapers, clothing changes, gas fill up, multiple nursing sessions, ice cooler spill, flying Goldfish crackers and two tired and screaming kids! Thankfully, Chris' dad Steve accompanied us to the Magic Kingdom or I don't think I would still be sane. But check out this fun picture...
...More to come (hopefully)

1 comment: