Meanwhile, Kalle and I enjoyed the beautiful Florida weather at least once or twice a week this month by meeting the Batemans regularly at their pool. I still can't believe that I live here, this looks like a resort!
Here's my sweet Kalle in her new bathing suit she got for her birthday from her Grammy. I love her cute little tan, muscular body - and I love this smile. She makes such awkward, forced smiles but this one is soooo stinking adorable! Kalle loves to swim!
While Kalle and I got some sun...
This is what my boys did at the pool... (sometimes ;-) Haha. I love these boys :-)
Jada takes the bus to school in the mornings...when we're on time... which is not that often ;-) But Jada loves riding the bus! Weird. This must've been a dress down day or something because Jada's public school has a uniform policy. I love it! What I don't love is watching Jada's bus drive away. Every time without fail I get a little teary-eyed and wish I was keeping Jada home with me forever. All the other parents seem relieved to see their kids go (not exaggerating) and they quickly run off to their houses and cars. I am the only one who stands on the corner waving frantically at Jada through the window blowing her kisses and embarrassing the crud out of her! Actually, she loves it :) At least for now while shes only a 5 year old kindergartener...
Jada rides the bus home from school everyday without fail. I pick her up at the bus stop and we walk home together (I take turns with a few of my awesome neighbors picking up all the kids in our cul-de-sac and walking them home. Its a lifesaver!!) Doesn't Jada's backpack look enormous? I can't believe she is such a big kid. P.S. I love this Florida weather...
The Twinners...
I attempted to go to the grocery store with three kids. This was the first time and I do not think I have done it since then. Kalle always ride "shotgun" on the handlebar of my stroller, no matter where we are going. And the few groceries I could fit underneath in the basket of my stroller took me more than enough time to gather so we hustled out of the store as quickly as possible! (You wouldn't believe the comments I got from other customers...ugh)
Chris surprised me one afternoon, brought home a babysitter and took me to the golf course with him! Isn't he wonderful? Chris is a great golfer and he really enjoys going but doesn't get to go as much as he would like (I mean, its not like he's that busy. He's only juggling a full-time job, a needy wife, four very little kids and lots of church responsibilities ;-) Anyways, I used to love golfing, I even took lessons for awhile and a golf class in college! I have gone ONE time since I became a mom almost 6 years ago! This was my second time, only 9 holes but it was a gorgeous day and it was wonderful to spend a little alone time with my hubby :-)
One of our neighbors said that he had never seen anyone clean their garage as often as we do. I think we deep clean our garage every other weekend! Its ridiculous. But since we don't have a basement (no one in FL does) then our garage become our only place to store things. We don't even park our cars in our garage - ever! We park in our driveways every day and use our two-car garage as storage. The girls play with their toys outside while Chris and I organize and the boys wanted to be involved in the process too so we brought them out with us in their BYU gear ready for game day :-)
The Twinners playing in Tyce's crib together one morning after their first nap...
Then we hurry off to pick up Kalle from preschool. I have to lug the boys with me into the school every day (thank heavens for my life-saving minivan!) Here are the Twinners waiting to pick up Kalle outside her preschool classroom, again in this life-saving stroller... (they love facing each other, they play footsies the whole time and giggle, its so cute! P.S. Dax is on the LEFT in this picture, oops!)
After we get home, Kalle has a mini melt-down and pouts on the stairs. This is very typical of Kalle these days...
I couldn't resist. This is just too funny. Kalle pouting on the stairs, Tycen lying on the floor because he is almost 9 months old and still unable to CRAWL, and then Dax army crawling on his belly all over the place and chewing on a marker. Just a typical day in the life of me (minus one child who would be home in less than one hour from when I took this photo).
P.S. My boys had such bad reflux by this point that I had long since ceased using baby burp cloths (what the tiny piece of crap is that going to do?) and was using enormous beach towels instead. I know, that's a lot of puke, right? Gross. BUT I love how the beach towel in this particular scene is an old one from Chris' work that says "Life's An Itch" its for some flea product or something - hahaha... ENJOY THE VIDEO!








No comments:
Post a Comment