By the way, Caitlin MADE all of the deocrations :-) She's amazing! I just basically bought food. Like I have time for all of this crazy creative ingenuity! Someday... ;-)
One afternoon when it was a little too chilly to swim, my BF Breeann and kids came over for a play date in my backyard instead. Plus it was a good excuse to put some "cold weather" clothes on the kids that they were about to grow out of anyways...
Tyce, Damon & Dax. These boys are just a few months apart! Isn't Damon's smile to die for?? Tyce had to try and get in on the smiling for the camera thing too :) Dax wouldn't put his chew toys down however. Teething!
One of my favorite things about little boys - they have superpowers! While the girls were on the swings MJ pretended to be the Incredible Hulk and was about to rip his shirt open! Breeann successfully convinced him to just unbutton his shirt instead. See Breeann's amazing multitasking skills? One hand supporting the baby who is still learning to sit up, the other hand unbuttoning a shirt... Oh the joys of having lots of kids!!
Now MJ goes back to show off his big muscles to Jada and Sophie :-) They laughed. Thank goodness! Someday they will be really impressed though... ;-)
It was so much easier when Tyce couldn't move at all... this was my favorite baby stage by far!! I loved these months of Tycen's immobility!!
Just feeding the boys...
Jada's Thanksgiving Performance at school. She was an Indian.
Aaron (our neighbor), Jada, Aaron's little sister Kaiya in her stroller (behind Jada) and Dax (on the left) and Tyce in their fabulous stroller - THANK YOU LAURA!
I needed to be in at least one picture! I had to prove that I was there!
9 Month Wrap-Up:
I dragged you boys around a bunch this month, but you were pretty much awesome! As long as I kept you on your schedule or as close to it as possible ;-) We had a fun Halloween, trick-or-treating, multiple parties, a family photo shoot and I left you with your dad 2 different weekends! Your schedules are still really regular, taking two 2-hr naps a day, sleeping 12 hours at night, drinking 3-4 bottles a day and eating ridiculous amounts of baby food! I am ordering baby food, formula, diapers and wipes by the cases and can barely stay on top of it! At times you both can scream and make me want to pull my hair out, but you never fail to smile and melt my heart every single day.
Tyce at 9 Months Old...
20 lbs
Tycen, you have become a screamer! Its terrible! But, I can sympathize. You see your older sisters running all over and your brother crawling around and you can't move. At all! You don't even roll over! So I know that when you screech you are just frustrated because you can't figure out how to make your body do what you want it to. But if your siblings aren't around taunting you, then you usually are quite content to sit in one spot and play with a bunch of toys. Now when I say play, I actually mean bite. You put everything in your mouth. You love to jump in your jumper (THANK YOU ALLISON!) and have completely outgrown all other baby toys like your swing, bouncy chairs and activity gym. We switched you boys to Avent bottles from Dr. Browns. They are much easier to clean, but more importantly are short and fat and therefore easier for you boys to hold. I wish I could report that you are trying very hard to hold your own bottle, but mostly you are very stubborn and want me to hold it for you. However, you do not want me to hold you - just your bottle. That is frustrating to me because I would love to cuddle you and rock you. But when I quit nursing you, you quit cuddling me. Touché little man. You did cut your very first tooth this month! Whoo- Hoo! Your lower left tooth to be exact. Incredibly, your drooling has gotten WORSE and I can't wait for it to be over. I can't lift you up in the air without your drool dripping on my head or face or worse - into my mouth! YUCK! But your reflux is basically gone. You rarely spit up these days, thankfully :-) You are very very long for your age, and your feet and hands are enormous! I think you are going to be tall ;-) Is it possible that your eyes have gotten bluer this month? Because I think so. Your coy smile, and that twinkle in those baby blues really tugs a chord deep inside my heart every time. I love you.
Dax at 9 Months
22 lbs
Daxon, you have become a mover! Not only can you army crawl everywhere you want, you can pull yourself to stand up on things like the couch, chairs, dishwasher, even your crib! We had to lower your crib mattress down this month so you wouldn't topple out. This increased mobility has left you with constant bumps and bruises on your fair-skinned forehead. Tile floors are awfully rough on crawling babies :( You learned how to clap with your hands and clap with your feet (which you do every time I lay you down to change your diaper and I think its soooo adorable!) Like your older brother, you cut your very first tooth this month. The exact same tooth as him, only three days later! What the TWINS!? Though you're more difficult to keep track of than your brother, you are also generally much easier. You keep yourself really entertained with your crawling skills. You love chasing balls and cars around, and then eating them of course. Your hair has just gotten long enough above your ears that when you get a little sweaty it curls and I love the curls! They are awesome! Just like you. Dax, you are quite possibly the best baby I've had, pretty mellow and kick back. Thanks for being an easy-going kid, and such an adorable baby. I love your rolls and I love your round cheeks and face! I love you!
Happy 9 Months Boys!





No comments:
Post a Comment