First photo in our home. Our two little baby brothers are finally home :-)
This is what I woke up to the first morning our boys were home...
Precious or what?
I love these guys.
So much better having them here with us than in the hospital far away!!
I love these guys.
So much better having them here with us than in the hospital far away!!

Jada was such a poser in the grass. She is too stinking cute.
Another pose...she is too much ;)
Jada's first photo with her baby brothers. Jada has been such a trooper! She has been quarantined and not allowed near her little brothers at all and it has been killing her! But she has been really understanding. Soon enough she will be giving them all the kisses she wants...then she'll probably be sick of them! haha
Chris emphasizing how exhausting feeding these babies has been!
Daddy pulling double duty ;)I am still working on compiling some photos from the boys' 14 day stay in the NICU, but until then I had to post a few photos of the babies since they've been home! They are soooo adorable and precious. I try to keep Ty on the left side and Dax on the right, most of the time I'm successful :-)
Our first week home with the twins was exhausting, of course. But who really expected anything different? But what Chris and I didn't expect though was for our boys to be so sleepy! Since they are still premature, we have to feed them every 2 1/2 - 3 hours. We have had to set our alarms and wake them up to eat almost every time. Sounds amazing, it kind of has been, but we know that it won't last. We are still in the "Honeymoon" phase of having these boys home :-)
Love Love Love having TWINS.







3 comments:
oh they are soooo cute!!!
Kim, those boys are so handsome and so sweet. I love all of these pictures. And I love all of you.
I think Ty looks like Kalle and Dax looks like Chris. So cute!
Post a Comment