P.S. Thanks to my awesomely talented sister-in-law Cassie for making the outfits and hair bows that my girls and boys are wearing in the family pictures. Cassie - you are the best!!!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Professional Photos
I feel like I have wanted for years to have professional photos taken of my girls, but I just couldn't justify the price. So we went to Sears and Babies R Us and another place inside the mall. All photos were fairly cheap and so was the quality. The only cute thing about the photos were my cute girls.
So, when I found out we were having twins I decided that I would bite the bullet and actually pay for some professional photos. I am sooooooo glad that I did! Professional photographers really know their stuff! And the photos that I've seen so far are completely amazing. I found this incredible girl on-line - Kristi Mangan. She was perfect for my family. She came to my house and shot a few family pics and kid pics, then a bunch of newborn photos. The boys were perfect! They slept the entire time and the photographer was really able to manipulate them. It was really incredible. In two weeks I'll get to see all of the photos from the shoot but until then, Kristi posted 8 of them on her blog. Check them out here.
P.S. Thanks to my awesomely talented sister-in-law Cassie for making the outfits and hair bows that my girls and boys are wearing in the family pictures. Cassie - you are the best!!!
P.S. Thanks to my awesomely talented sister-in-law Cassie for making the outfits and hair bows that my girls and boys are wearing in the family pictures. Cassie - you are the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What beautiful pictures! Those will be so priceless to you. I still love looking at Eli's newborn photos.
You seem like you're doing an amazing job with everything! Newborn twins and 2 busy girls, and still time to blog. I don't know how you do it!
Super cute! I suggest always going for a professional photographer. It really is worth the cost in the end because you get so much more!
I'm glad your boys are doing so well.
That's it. I'm making you more outfits. With onsies that actually fit the boys! :)
Kim, those are absolutely precious. You're a rockstar!!
Wahoo!! Those are so dang cute. I am just in love. You will never regret getting those. I miss you so much. LOVE the pictures.
Kimberly! Your family is beautiful. Congratulations on your healthy boys.
Post a Comment