Welcome to our newest family members...
Tyson Steven & Daxon Craig Wernli!!
We welcomed our twin boys on Wednesday, February 23, 2011. They were 34 weeks at delivery so they are spending some time in the NICU. We hope to have them in our home soon :-)
I am working on writing out their birth story - it was pretty eventful ;-) We are so in love with our sweet babies Ty & Dax and are busy visiting them every day. Thanks for all of the love and prayers - we feel so blessed.
Love,
Chris, Kimberly, Jada and Kalle
ps - here is a quick photo of Dax with his Mom & Dad - one day old.



10 comments:
Congrats you guys!! Good luck- I hope you get those boys home soon.
Kim-
Congrats on the birth of your babies!!! Twin pregnancies are always eventful...but double the joy at the end! My best advice to you as a former NICU parent...get all the sleep you can now. Your body has been through a traumatic experience and needs time to recoup. Enjoy your nights of uninterrupted sleep, and get ready for the joyous day when they come home. You won't be sleeping much after that :) By the way...at our stake conference this weekend...the youth speaker's name was Dax. I have never heard that name before and now know of 2 of them!
hooray!!!
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear the birth story and see more pictures!
Congratulations! I'm glad they made it to 34 weeks at least with all your labor troubles. I can't wait to hear the whole story.
Congratulations Kim!! I can't wait to hear the whole birth story and see LOTS of pictures of the boys. Thanks for sharing your pregnancy stories, they've been fun to keep up with!
Congrats Kim!!! I'm SOOOOOOO excited for yoU!
So excited!!!
Congratulations on making is 34 weeks...It is fun to read your optimism that you posted just two days before your boys decided to change plans. They will do that. I hope you can get those boys home soon (although I am sure the help from the hospital staff is nice). I look forward to more pictures and details.
Congratulations Wernli Family! You'll have plenty to do on your hands now with four kids! As a parent of a former NICU baby, too,...get all the rest and sleep you can once the boys come home you'll be busy with them! We are super thrilled for your growing family! Looking forward to hearing the birth story of your boys and seeing more photos soon! Have a wonderful day! Love and Hugs
Congrats! We're thrilled for you!
Post a Comment