
My mom made Danish pancakes for breakfast: Æbleskivers. Its a tradition in our family and they are everyone's favorite. I mean, we are Danish after all!
Our poor Kalle wasn't feeling so hot on Christmas Eve. We just thought she was being her stubborn stinker self. Little did we know that a few hours later, she would be up with a hot fever and the flu! Unbelievable. Of course I didn't have ANY childrens meds with me so I sent Christopher on a 3 in the morning drive scouring the local pharmacies to find the one CVS open on Christmas Eve. Needless to say, we had a much more calm Christmas morning than expected...with this little one feeling under the weather. She somehow mustered the strength to open her presents though ;-)
Later Christmas evening we had all the family over to my parents house (like 40 people!) for more gift exchanging. Kalle was still not feeling well. Though this picture of her covering her eyes for a photos is actually not all that uncommon...
My beautiful sister and my beautiful daughter. They had the best time playing together. I'm so lucky.
Later Christmas evening we had all the family over to my parents house (like 40 people!) for more gift exchanging. Kalle was still not feeling well. Though this picture of her covering her eyes for a photos is actually not all that uncommon...
My beautiful sister and my beautiful daughter. They had the best time playing together. I'm so lucky.


No comments:
Post a Comment