Yesterday two of my best friends, Allison and Laura, threw me a baby shower, at my house. It was fabulous! Everyone came to me J It was so nice to see so many friendly faces and socialize. I loved talking and thinking about these baby boys – I am really sooooooo excited to be having twin boys. It’s going to be awesome! I feel so lucky!Here's my cutie Jada being the big helper at the party. She was entertaining Allison's baby Cole and my friend Dana's baby girl Lana while they were setting up. Look at how good she is! Really, it was so adorable, Jada was trying so hard and these babies were just eating it up. Good practice for when she has two baby brothers of her own to entertain!!
Here I am on my 'throne' this is my new recliner chair. It is soooo comfortable and much better than lying in bed all day. I really did feel like a queen all night sitting on my throne while everyone showered me with hugs and love and food and gifts! Allison gave me the most adorable gift - matching ties for Christopher and the twin boys!! How did she know that I was going to make all three of them match on Sundays?? hehehe...
My beautiful friend Laura and me. Laura has her own set of twins! They are almost 2 now. Laura was on bed rest in the hospital for 8 weeks! I feel sooooo bad for her. How awful! I was friends with her then and I had no idea how yucky it was for her! I have never envied her twins. Probably a little too openly too. Its Kharma. I have people say to me all the time how jealous they are and how they always wished for twins. I have NEVER been one of those people. I have been the opposite! So, here I am. Pregnant with TWINS. Craziness. At least I have Laura to help me get through the rough times!
Friday, February 4, 2011
The Babies Shower
It was so fun that my mother was here for my baby shower. She has never been at any of my baby showers. I wish I lived closer to her. This is me at 32 weeks. I am only standing up to go to bed so we snapped these photos really fast. I promise I have been trying so hard to be religiously lying down.
Thank you my dear friends! I KNOW you girls worked incredibly hard before, during and after the shower. I LOVED IT! And I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You look great, Kimberly :) Hang in there! I know Laura from BYU -- she's great and it looks like she threw you an awesome shower. She'll be a great twin resource for you.
Also -- my sister in law is having her SECOND set of twins this summer! Yikes. You can check out her blog if you want to follow it (twincredibles.blogspot.com). I already directed her to yours :)
xoxoxoxo
Amber
Post a Comment