Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Old Friends
Me and Tina Dickman (George now).
I sure miss this girl. Y'know those great friendships where you haven't seen each other in years and you get together and you feel like you've never been apart? I have two awesome friendships like that - with my two best friends from high school! Lekha (my soul mate from my childhood) and this beautiful girl Tina. Tina and I are 28 days apart, we met freshmen year in high school when her family moved to Ohio from California. She is awesome. Tina and her incredible husband Bill (air force pilot just home from Afghanistan) and their two adorable kids went on a cruise last week. We got to meet up for an evening - it was sooo much fun! I could go on and on about how hilarious and entertaining it was...
15 years ago when we couldn't even drive yet, who would've thought we'd be hanging out in Florida with our good-looking HUSBANDS and two kids each!?? With more kids on the way!!??
15 years ago we sure had a lot of fun! But I am so glad that I am where I am, now :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment