Tuesday, December 7, 2010
First Kick
I have been feeling these crazy boys in my stomach flop around and do all sorts of things inside my belly for a few weeks now. I've even been able to feel their little parts pushing and stretching out in all directions. But today is the first time that I actually saw my stomach leap! I really can't tell which baby it was because it was right in the middle of my stomach. I'm sure that I could've seen this earlier but I have just been too busy to pay attention. My tummy literally grew a half an inch in a split second. How adorable! Still, these kicks aren't too hard or uncomfortable yet :-) But I'm sure these boys will end up kicking my insides so much I'll be black and blue in there! Haha! Two babies. Wow. I still can't wrap my head around it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh my goodness, vicki said when Clark was inside her he was kicking sooooo hard she had bruises! It was even hard for her to take a shower because she was in pain when the water hit her tummy!
when i am at my ultrasounds i swear one is way more active than the other and I bet its the boy! ahh i hope he didnt get clark's kicking genes!!! clark actually kicked and broke her water too.
Post a Comment