I am an on-again, off-again member of a Bunko group. I used to be a regular... I really love playing and getting together with my awesome friends but they often meet on Tuesdays when Chris or I have to be at mutual. Anyways, every year we have a big Christmas Bunko when we all bring our husbands. Its hilarious! Seriously, it is really really really funny. After we eat tons of food, play just a little Bunko, we have a huge white elephant prize thing. Some prizes are incredible (like tickets to a Heat game) others are well... also incredible!
Me and Allison - yes, she just had a baby. And yes, I still love her anyways. I am 23 weeks here, exactly.

Our BF's Rick and Allison definitely scored this year! (aren't they such good sports!)

I didn't take many other pictures, darn it. But I am only posting this one because I think it is like my favorite photo of Allison ever. I think she looks AMAZING! Plus I am so in love with Christopher and his incredibly sexy sweater that I bought him for Christmas and made him wear. I love him in it.
1 comment:
This was such a fun night, I really laughed so hard so many times. We need to go out more often without kids before your babies come! And p.s. Chris, I like the sweater, don't listen to Rick.
Post a Comment