Thursday, November 4, 2010

Catching Up, Its Official, and a Mean Trick Video

We have been so busy lately - probably because I have finally been feeling great! I think I'm going on two weeks of this second trimester happiness and my whole family is benefiting, I am positive. I'm going to catch up in these next few posts...

Here is my sweetie pie Jada posing for the camera. I have like a zillion of these, she is just so darn cute!!Jada posing in the chair at her dentist's office. She actually really enjoyed her visit to the dentist! This was her third I think. Honestly, the FASTEST appointment ever.My mom took this of picture of me on Halloween day. I am going to be HUGE pretty soon!I had a Doctor App yesterday - my halfway point check up. And its official! We are definitely having TWO BOYS! I have honestly been concerned that the ultrasound was wrong last time - but it seemed really obvious that both twins are boys. And both boys are 'measuring' large. Yay. I mean, yes that is great that they are growing and getting big, but so am I!! Yikes!

Baby A
This little guy is on my left side and I have been feeling him kicking and punching me non-stop for over a week. Really, I can always feel this one. Last night was the first time that Chris felt a kick - and it was defintely from this guy. He usually has his legs way over on my side, head down. But he did a couple of up-side down flips for us during the ultrasound. Even though hes a kicker, he was very cooperative with the ultrasound tech, she was able to get most of his measurements and a couple of great photos.Baby B
This little guy seemed to be our stinker. Here I have been worried for two weeks because I have felt NOTHING on my right side at all. So weird, right? I even called the nurse about it! But the ultrasound showed us why, this boy is lying sideways with his head poking out the right side of my stomach. His legs are shoved directly into the back or stomach of his brother. And this baby was doing TONS of moving! He did not cooperate hardly at all for the ultrasound. The tech had to take his heart beat and measurements over and over again because he kept moving and flipping over. She told us she didn't really get any good measurements because he was such a 'busy baby'! Well, at least I don't have to worry any more about not feeling his kicking - his poor brother is getting all of the jabs and kicks! Yikes! And yes, baby A did punch him back. It was really incredible to watch the interaction. I can't believe they are 'fighting' already! They aren't even crowded in there yet... oh boy oh boys!This is a really horribly mean video. Chris and I are such mean parents. Chris totally played a trick on Kalle because she was being such a stinker about her Halloween candy - and I can't be thought of as blameless because I let it happen! Poor Kalle.

Here is Kalle - eating an EXTREME SOUR WARHEAD!

Isn't Kalle awesome? I could barely handle a warhead without crying a little!

3 comments:

Leah McChesney said...

You guys are cruel! Ha ha! Only Kalle! So I love your comment, "boys are fighting already" ha ha, so true that is! You look great Kim!

Scooter and Jessica said...

Love this movie of Kalle! Scooter and I were laughing so hard. Her face is priceless. So glad your boys are doing so well. =)

m and c said...

that is hilarious. hearing all of our voices made me miss you guys so much! --marney