My newest favorite photo (aside from my ultrasound shot of the twinlets :)

What a week! Jada started preschool on Monday, later that day we found out we are having twins (I cried A LOT on Monday), then Wed and Thursday Chris' brothers and father all flew or drove down to Florida to surprise Chris for his upcoming 30th Birthday on August 30th!!! Yay! I have been keeping this huge secret for so long and now they are finally here and having fun! But I'll go into that later...
Here's Jada on her first day of preschool

And here she is this morning with her new preschool bag her Uncle Jason brought her (they don't want the kids to wear backpacks because they're too tricky they say)

Preschool for 4 year olds is free in Florida! Jada goes every day from 9am-12pm. She is loving it!

P.S. I can't believe that we're having TWINS!! I am so excited today!!
4 comments:
What exciting changes! Jada is as darling as a doll.
Kim-
That is so crazy that you are having twins!! I must say I know exactly how you feel. I am actually 30 weeks pregnant with twins and had the same reaction as you did in the beginning. My oldest is 4 1/2 and then I have a almost 3 year old. We definitely should talk sometime about twin trouble! Congrats !! My e-mail bap641@gmail.com
She looks like an eager beaver! I especially love your fav pic too. Cale looks so sweet with the green socks!! Do they get it that there are 2 babies coming?? They'll figure it out soon enough I'm sure!!
TWINS!!!!!!!!!!! Kim that's amazing and so awesome! Congrats! Your girls are beautiful, just like you :) Are you going to find out what you are having??
Post a Comment