My lacrosse team had this HUGE win Thursday night - probably the best experience in all my years of coaching. It was INCREDIBLE! I was on such a high all night. When I got home I animatedly retold the victory to Chris and Jason and Jason's friend and just as I finished my glorious story I heard Kalle crying. NBD, I thought. I'll go check on her. I am in the BEST mood right now!
What do I find? A sick child. REALLY sick. Ewwww. So I'm up alllllll night Thursday with my poor, sick Kalle Bug. She seems to be better on Friday but I am wiped. I'm so excited to go to bed Friday night (after a late church Youth activity) and right after I fall asleep I hear more crying. ANOTHER sick child. REALLY sick. Ewwww. I'm up allll night Friday with my poor, sick Jada.
Saturday morning - Kalle is sick again. Saturday night - Jada is sick and then Kalle is sick AGAIN! This is just getting ridiculous.
Sunday finally rolls around and now I've developed the worst head cold EVER! (sleep deprivation + tons of germs + tons of laundry + tons of crying/whining)
Sunday night - CHRIS AND I ARE BOTH SICK!!! What the heck?!?! Our little family had its butt kicked this weekend. Literally, Chris and I laid in bed all day today (MONDAY) taking turns sick in the bathroom. ALL DAY.
Fortunately, Jason has been our savior and has been taking care of the whole family! He hasn't gotten sick, yet...lets keep our fingers crossed!! We love you Jason! Don't leave us!



No comments:
Post a Comment