Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Cast of Pan

So about a month ago Jada and I were discussing upcoming Halloween costume ideas. For a few days she kicked around the idea of different Disney Princesses, maybe a cat or some other animal or insect...and then she saw a Tinkerbell costume and all the debates were over. Jada was determined to be Tinkerbell.That idea was super for a few days but then Jada began to wonder, "What will Kalle be for Halloween? What about Mom or Dad or Uncle Jason?" That's when Jada's creativity envisioned a family-themed costume extravaganza. The three-year old dreamed it, and the three adults created it.

I give you...The Peter Pan Clan (aka the Wernli Fam)...Left to Right: Peter Pan (Jason), Tinkerbell (Jada), Captain Hook (Christopher), Wendy (Kimberly), Princess Tigerlily (Kalle).These photowere taken last night at a Trunk-or-Treat party at our church. Peter Pan and Tinkerbell stole the show. Everyone laughed hyterically, and Jason and Chris acted their parts perfectly AND they loved it. HA! Our family is so fun! I love it!Peter Pan and Tinkerbell...Cutest Couple!The rambunctious little indian princess wouldn't pose for me at all. But I just loved her little braids and feather head piece! Biggest Sweetheart!!!Captain Hook...can't believe he is wearing one of MY shirts and MY belt! What a skinny guy! I made his hat and he made his sword. The mustache and drawn on chest hair were my favorites ;-)Here's Tinkerbell with her best girlfriend Snow White (Ella) :-)Wendy (me) in my nightgown and ballet flats with Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!

4 comments:

JenSwen said...

Hey, we're doing a Peter Pan family theme too! Except we don't have a Captain Hook. :( Your costumes look really great! We aren't copying you but we totally would anyway because you guys are so cool. :)

whitney allison said...

CUTE! Gotta love a good family theme.

Mallory said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I love the theme, the tights, the facial hair... you guys rock

Stephanie said...

This is SOOO CUTE!!! You guys look fabulous!