Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Since its almost Father's Day I figured I better hurry up and post some photos from Mother's Day! Ha! I tried to dress us all in "matching-ish" purple for church and take some photos of me and my girlies...here's what I got... At least Kalle is smiling in this one... My father sent me these beautiful flowers for Mother's Day along with the corsages for me and the girls. They were soooo beautiful! Unfortunately Kalle tried to eat her wrist corsage...(not surprised) but Jada faithfully wore hers all day! She is such a little princess in training.
I had the best day...fantastic breakfast in bed, adorable home-made cards, Chris SITTING with me in church (gasp), a NAP ;-) and skirt steak and grilled pineapple for dinner! Yum! Did you know that Christopher is the best chef? Honestly. What a great day... :-)

No comments: