Here is Jada and her very patient Uncle Jason...
And I decided awhile ago that I am just not in enough photos so I'm trying to be more pro-active about handing off the camera...
This is what I get when I bribe Jada to smile big for some jelly beans...

The second method we tried was "tie dying" where we used old silk ties bought at a thrift store, cut into pieces, wrapped tightly around a raw egg and boiled in water and vinegar. These turned out phenomenal!! It took tons of work but the end result was truly incredible. Unfortunately, my camera isn't that great and my photo editing program is broke so the pictures are a little dark but you get the idea.



We even hallowed some of the eggs out first before we "tie" dyed them. This was an extremely tedious process Here's a video of Chris doing some "egg-blowing" I could not stomach the thought of putting my mouth that close to a raw egg so this time I was happy to hold the camera. GROSS!!!The third way we dyed eggs was the regular way with some tablets in clear cups. But then we decorated the dry eggs with Tattoos! Hilarious! This is Jada with our neighbors in our backyard. Every way was just as fun! 


Here I am with my little flower heads...
The boys hid the Easter Eggs...
Chris was so proud of a few "tricky" ones he hid, like this yellow egg lying amongst the fallen tomatoes. Guess who fell for this one?
Poor Kalle...


2 comments:
I think those tie-dyed eggs look super cool. I'll have to try that some Easter. Glad you had a great Easter.
the tie dyed eggs are amazing! i've never seen those before.
your cruise looked fun! too bad you were both sick :( you look great and the kids are sooo cute!i can't believe jada is 3!
Post a Comment