
Even though we had already gone to DisneyWorld with my parents to celebrate Jada's upcoming birthday - she was not about to let the day pass by without some celebrating! Jada's birthday was on a Monday, so I took Jada shopping two days prior on Saturday at the mall and we bought her a birthday dress to wear to church the following day.

She had the best time shopping, she tried on dresses, played at the mall playground, ate some ice cream and got tons of personal attention - her favorite. Then on Sunday she made sure everyone at church knew it was her birthday - I even let her wear my pearl necklace and some lipstick!

When Monday rolled around Chris and I woke her up with balloons and singing and later her best friend Carson came over for some cupcakes and more ice cream.

It was like a whole month of birthday celebrating for Jada! I can't believe she is 3! Well, actually I can believe it - she has been acting like she's 3 for at least a year now...

No comments:
Post a Comment