I love my sisters. They all Rock. My stinking awesome sister Stephanie came down to visit me last weekend with her boyfriend Paul. Well, they really came down to visit sunny Florida and my cutie-pie girls and Chris and I were more like a bonus :-) But I'll take it! We went down to South Beach one night and ate at a great restaurant
Afterwards we went to this club/lounge thing. I'm not really one for clubbing but this was like a hotel on the beach with music, a little dancing and lots of drinks and we sat outside on these enormous white beds lined up surrounding this beautiful pool with interesting lighting and other contemporary furniture and hammocks all around in the grass. Tres Chic. Here's Stephanie and Paul in one of the lobby couches...
They did tons of fun stuff while here like taking the air boat tour in the Everglades and seeing some alligators and playing tennis and Settlers. We of course went to the beach one day and it was more windy than I had ever seen it before which made for great waves. Steph, Paul, Chris and Jason all took the boogie boards out and had a blast. Our friends the Tolberts met us at the beach and Jada and Carson loved playing together in the sand (which made it impossible to get them to look at the camera)
Chris' father was in town for a few days too so he came with us to the beach, which was amazing because he was so helpful and got right in the sand with the kids. Kalle was soooo wiped out afterwards she was falling asleep on his shoulder (which she never does).
Paul loves to surf so he even went to a different beach with Stephanie and rented a surfboard for a little while. Stephanie apparently took a nap on the beach while he was surfing which I think is hilarious because she pretty much shuns the sun and "laid out" like this in the morning! hehe :)
I was so glad my fabulous sister came to visit. She is super busy and quite the traveler but still managed to make it to Florida to see me! I feel so lucky :-) Stephanie, you're the bomb dot com.
Afterwards we went to this club/lounge thing. I'm not really one for clubbing but this was like a hotel on the beach with music, a little dancing and lots of drinks and we sat outside on these enormous white beds lined up surrounding this beautiful pool with interesting lighting and other contemporary furniture and hammocks all around in the grass. Tres Chic. Here's Stephanie and Paul in one of the lobby couches...
They did tons of fun stuff while here like taking the air boat tour in the Everglades and seeing some alligators and playing tennis and Settlers. We of course went to the beach one day and it was more windy than I had ever seen it before which made for great waves. Steph, Paul, Chris and Jason all took the boogie boards out and had a blast. Our friends the Tolberts met us at the beach and Jada and Carson loved playing together in the sand (which made it impossible to get them to look at the camera)
Chris' father was in town for a few days too so he came with us to the beach, which was amazing because he was so helpful and got right in the sand with the kids. Kalle was soooo wiped out afterwards she was falling asleep on his shoulder (which she never does).
Paul loves to surf so he even went to a different beach with Stephanie and rented a surfboard for a little while. Stephanie apparently took a nap on the beach while he was surfing which I think is hilarious because she pretty much shuns the sun and "laid out" like this in the morning! hehe :)
I was so glad my fabulous sister came to visit. She is super busy and quite the traveler but still managed to make it to Florida to see me! I feel so lucky :-) Stephanie, you're the bomb dot com. 


1 comment:
Thanks for hosting us. You guys weren't just a bonus though, you were the reason! But the sunny weather helps.
Post a Comment