Jada was Cinderella for Halloween this year. She still loves to dress up in her costume and wear it around all day just for fun. My favorite line of hers was when she first tried on the Cinderella dress (and shoes and crown) and was holding her princess wand in one hand and her pink princess trick-or-treat bucket in the other hand. She was sitting on the floor and I was standing behind her. She held up her pink bucket and with a wave of her wand she declared "Make it Blue!" Sadly, the pink bucket did not comply, to which she replied, "Oh Man! This wand is broken! We'll have to get a new one at the store tomorrow."Practical thinking, I'd say.



2 comments:
That is so precious and hilarious. I love that she is so into princesses. What fun memories.
What a silly story, she's such a cute girl.
Post a Comment