This Video was taken on Monday August 11th. Today she was taking 6 steps without the toy. I hate crawling. It's a dirty stage. Walking is the way to go. More power to ya baby! Bring on those walking boots!
How fun! I can't wait for James to be in the walking stage. I totally agree with the grossness of crawling and James doesn't even do that. He still "army crawls/pulls" himself around. His belly is a plump little mop.
6 comments:
How fun! I can't wait for James to be in the walking stage. I totally agree with the grossness of crawling and James doesn't even do that. He still "army crawls/pulls" himself around. His belly is a plump little mop.
I sure love you guys. It is so fun to see your precious girls. They are growing up way too fast.
Wow I just looked at the blog and can't believe that
Wow I can't believe that Kalle is taking her first steps. She's so tiny. way to go Kalle!!!!
Love,Nana
Here is the rest of my comment. somehow I only posted half of it. Can't believe that Kalle is walking already! Wow what a quick learner!!!
Love, Nana
Wow I can't believe she is already walking. It is crazy how fast time goes!!
I love the videos, thanks for posting! I make all my co-workers watch, haha.
Post a Comment