Saturday, June 14, 2008

Too Many Toys

When Kalle is fussy I often ask Jada if she could get her a toy to distract her and make her happy. She usually is very helpful and retrieves a toy for Kalle - acting as if this is a special duty of hers as a big sister. Sometimes Jada takes her "special duty" a little overboard...

4 comments:

H.Cook said...

LOL, funny! Kalle is getting so big! They are both so cute

JenSwen said...

I love the picture progression - more and more toys, and finally tears. This one made me laugh out loud.

lisa h. said...

the high chair pic is awesome! what a good sister!

Becky said...

That is great to have such a "helpful" child around. I love the picture in the high chair with the little arm reaching up to place another toy on top of the mound. Kids are more entertainment than I ever would have imagined.