Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Here is the Christmas Card/Birth Announcement that we sent out this year, mostly to our family and Christopher's clinics.

We had a short "photo session" with the Tolberts at Deerfield Beach and here are some other cute pictures that came from it. And I thought taking pictures with one kid was hard! But getting a successful photo with a beach-loving toddler and a newborn was impossible! At least it was a beautiful beach and a beautiful day in sunny south Florida!
Here is Jada and Carson - much more interested in the sand than smiling for pictures!
And of course - we wouldn't be at the beach if Jada didn't charge right into the water with no regard for her pretty white dress or pigtails! Ahhh, December in Florida...
***My sister-in-law's sister-in-law made up the design for our card on the computer and emailed it to me from Utah and I printed it out at home! It was amazing! I was excited to have a unique design and something with my personality in it. The designer is very talented and easy to work with - if anyone is interested in having her make up announcements or cards for themselves, I'll give you her email addrses :-)

5 comments:

Margo said...

Love, love, love, the card. You guys are so cute. I really love the picture of Chris holding the baby. You guys are so fun and we really missed you this year. It was not the same. love you tons...margo

H.Cook said...

Kim, your family is gorgeous... and looking at the beach makes me very jealous of where you live! We missed you in the Dublin ward this holiday season :)

nikki said...

Loved the card...it's on our bulletin board. Love all the other fun beach pictures and I am so wishing I was in Florida right now. It's like 5 degrees outside. Lame. Miss you guys and love you like crazy!

Becky said...

Super cute! Your family is so beautiful. It makes me want to go to the beach. Maybe next time I move I will have to insist on a beachy area. I still plan on getting back to Atlanta someday though.

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

Hey!!! Remember me? :) I havent talked to you for so long I feel I have too much to say in one small comment box. You all see to be having a party in sunny Flordia. Your new little baby is beautiful. Anyway, check out my blog :)