Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Train Ride 2

Jada riding the train inside the mall. She never did decide if she loved it or was just terrified. But Chris and I sure enjoyed her adventure! Haha.

4 comments:

Margo said...

That is so cute. I love how fun you two are as parents. We miss you guys and wish you were coming home for Christmas.

The Tolberts said...

Too cute, we just put Carson on the train at the mall yesterday and he loved it!! I can't tell you how many times Carson has made me watch this video though...he loves it!!

megan&steve said...

Train ride of Love, who is the little boy Jada is on a date with? Her wipe out was cute!

Ryan and Lacey said...

Oh Kim...your girls are soooo adorable! Your blog is great and it is nice to get to see pictures of your beautiful family!