Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Riding" a Bike


Our darling 5 year old neighbor - Grace - has outgrown her first bike and has kindly passed it on to Jada. Jada of course adores Grace and was more than thrilled to receive her bike. Unfortunately her stubby legs don't quite reach the pedals but she could care less. She is happy enough to just hold onto the handle bars and let Chris pull her around. She even attempts to steer the thing!

I just thought I'd share a couple sweet photos of Jada enjoying two of her most favored pastimes - "riding" her new flashy pink bike, and going for a walk outside with her daddy. Really, getting to spend time with her dad doing anything is Jada's true passion.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

If I were to choose anyone to find me I would choose you! Congrats on the little gal in your belly! You are such a hot mom! We miss you guys (but definitely not missing PTown). Jada is gorgeous! I'll be watching you! And if you ever come to LA or the OC you better let me know!

JenSwen said...

Hey guys! This is Jen and Scott Swendsen - remember us? Your little girl is so dang adorable! I love the last picture where she is standing and looking off to the side. You guys are so lucky to live in such a gorgeous place. And congrats on the upcoming addition to the fam! We live in Salt Lake right now b/c Scott's going to med school at the U. You can see pics of our little girl at thurber55.blogspot.com (if you scroll past the camping photos). Glad to see you're doing so well - what a cute family!

Adam said...

She is so adorable, I can't even stand it! I can't wait to see pictures of baby girl #2! You and Christopher make cute kids. I hope me and Adam do! I love your blog. Ours is albafamily.blogspot.com

Lydia said...

I'm so glad you left a message, its so fun to see who's just a few clicks away. Kaitlyn keeps bugging me for a bike...I think I might have to get her one because it looks like Jada loves it! Speaking of, Jada is so cute! Congrats on getting her into nursery definatley makes going to church so much nicer!

nikki said...

Ah, riding a bike... Genevieve had the same problem with the short leg thing, but she has since learned how to ride a bike although I think Jada will pass her in size in a couple of years :) You guys are awesome.