Monday, April 18, 2011

Correction:

Correction: all 4 of my kids are now sick. My girls have had colds, coughs and ear infections off and on for two months. Now both of my baby boys have bronchitis and RSV. Seriously. The dr said to me this morning that besides giving the boys nebulizer treatments 4 times a day, we need to pray that they get better quickly to avoid being admitted to the hospital.

Last time I checked we lived in South Florida and it's 80 degrees and sunny every day. What the heck.

We need some serious health help in our house...

7 comments:

lisa h. said...

Kim i'm so sorry. We'll be praying for everyone.

Margo said...

Oh my gosh Kimmie, I am so sorry. This is terrible. It will pass. It will get better. Just keeping telling yourself that. I am praying for you. Love you so much.

Jodi said...

Hang in there. We went through the same thing with the RSV, nebulizer, and out patient suction therapy when the boys were 2 1/2 months old. We even had a hospital stay for one twin. It was such a hard time of life and I feel for you beyond words. If I could I would fly our right now and help take care of all those sick babies. I'll being praying for you guys :(

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

ugh - I'm SO sorry! No fun at all. We went through bronchitis and RSV with Henry, what a pain. Hope they get better soon, especially those cute little boys!

Natalie Alves said...

Oh no Kim! this sucks big time. I hope they dont have to be admitted. Ill be praying for of you.

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

You worked so hard to avoid the RSV with you boys. Good luck with avoiding the hospital and staying on top of all the treatments, with two babies and four times a day each you are going to be busy. I am praying for you too.

Darrick and Krista Neibaur said...

I miss seeing your babies! Please post soon.