I am so happy for you! I can not believe the whirlwind you had to go through to get them home. What a roller coaster. I remember when I could not get Krieg better when he was young so I tried to have a sanitizing party to tackle killing every germ in my house (yeah right!) It is impossible...setting up a clean room is a great idea. I hope you don't have to deal with more rsv for your babies!
They are so adorable! Do you have any trouble telling them apart? They are perfect.
You have handsome boys! Its easy to be so in love with them. Can you tell them apart I always wondered about that with twins. David's younger brothers are twins. When they were infants sleeping in the same crib their mom would have sleep at separate ends of the crib. When she came to check on them they somehow found their way back to each other with their heads touching. Interesting if you see a pattern with your twins. They are going to be best friends! Enjoy! Love and Hugs, Carolyn
2 comments:
I am so happy for you! I can not believe the whirlwind you had to go through to get them home. What a roller coaster. I remember when I could not get Krieg better when he was young so I tried to have a sanitizing party to tackle killing every germ in my house (yeah right!) It is impossible...setting up a clean room is a great idea. I hope you don't have to deal with more rsv for your babies!
They are so adorable! Do you have any trouble telling them apart? They are perfect.
You have handsome boys! Its easy to be so in love with them. Can you tell them apart I always wondered about that with twins. David's younger brothers are twins. When they were infants sleeping in the same crib their mom would have sleep at separate ends of the crib. When she came to check on them they somehow found their way back to each other with their heads touching. Interesting if you see a pattern with your twins. They are going to be best friends! Enjoy! Love and Hugs, Carolyn
Post a Comment