I had three vacations this summer (I know, I am ridiculously lucky ;-) but I don't have all of the pictures yet from the first two so I'm just going to blog about the third one first, which was - Michigan! The girls and I flew up there almost two weeks before Chris was finally able to join us...
(on the plane - I squished them into the same seat with the DVD player, hehe)
...We had tons of fun hanging out with my parents, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, my cousins and even my sister :-) I have spent almost every summer of my life in Michigan and it never gets old - it just gets better every year...
...Go Karts at Silver Lake and at A.J.'s (this is my mom and Jada!)

...Mini Golf


...Ice Cream at the Whippy Dip with my cousins

...THE BEACH!! We had amazingly good weather so we spent a lot of time in the sun. My girls are opposites though, Kalle prefers swimming in the pool (check out this video on my moms blog here) and hates getting sandy at all...


...and Jada loves everything about the beach - especially rolling in the sand!

...like I said, she loves being covered in sand



...yay! A cheesy smile for the camera! I'll take it!

...Kalle's new favorite thing : giving "bones" with her fist to everyone


...Jada loved making sand castles with her grandpa - even if the waves kept destroying them



...My cousin Nancy and I "Ate the Whole PIG!"

...We all love House of Flavors ice cream

...mmmm....we are still dreaming about that ice cream...more to come...
1 comment:
looks so fun!
Post a Comment