Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Best Summer Ever
Summer's gone. Boo Hoo. This was the first summer since Christopher and I have been married that I wasn't pregnant or nursing a baby. That was five years ago! So I really felt like this was the first real summer of our marriage - real because my body was finally my own :) I could eat whatever I wanted, drink what I wanted, go water skiing, rock jumping, wake boarding, jet skiing, stay up late and not feel sick! Plus I didn't have to close myself up in a room to nurse a baby and wake up at night to nurse a baby. Don't get me wrong - I love my girls! I just think that I might have had a little too much fun this summer being just me again :-) Plus, this couldn't have been my favorite summer with out my sexy husband and my fantastically fun girls! But since it is officially over - I guess I'll just have to relive my "Best Summer Ever" through these next few posts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment