I left my two girls alone in the bathroom for a minute after Jada had been watching me put on my make-up. She has always been interested in make-up and I guess she thought that she would try her artistic skills on her defenseless little sister! Poor Kalle! Jada used my mascara and actually got some of it on Kalle's eyelashes! Mostly it ended up on their hands, fingers, clothes and the floor. What a huge MESS!! Most importantly, no one was injured :-)




4 comments:
Too funny! At least she tried to get it in the right place.
Wow!! You gotta love girls!! We love our make-up!! I can not believe how much she has grown up...How old is she now?
Well, I think it really brings out her eyes.
That is hilarious. It reminds me of the story I always heard about Steph putting your mom's deoderant all over her face thinking it was make-up. You have to love girls.
Post a Comment