Thursday, October 18, 2007

No Baby, No Name...yet...

But here's what we've been up to this month...

Jada's been making silly faces...

Jada's first ponytail...
Our early Halloween celebration with our friends! Jada was a Mets cheerleader (yes we are well aware of their unfortunate outcome this season), her boyfriend Carson was a Miami football player and their girlfriend Haylie was a BYU cheerleader (which Jada was last year)... Chris had the assignment of painting my "pumpkin" or rather the huge belly I now have and instead of making an average pumpkin face like my two pregnant friends' husbands did - Chris painted BYU on my pumpkin tummy and carved his own BYU pumpkin to match. These pictures are ridiculously embarassing. Silly husband...

Mostly this month I have been trying to get ready for our baby by crazily shopping and cleaning and trying to do way too many things - like shopping at our newly opened IKEA 10 minutes down the road!!!


Thanks to all of our voters in our Baby Name Poll. We still are undecided on a final name but we truly appreciate the good response. We will be making our announcement shortly - I'm assuming - because at my most recent doctor's appointment (Tuesday) I was dilated 2 centimeters and 50% effaced. My doctor predicted she would see me in the hospital delivery room this weekend! Ha!

4 comments:

nikki said...

Finally, a new and fun post! I love it, and I wouldn't expect anything less from Chris.

H.Cook said...

Kim, I found your blog through your facebook, it's very cute! Good luck with baby #2, I'm sure she'll be perfect! (chrisandhatsuho.blogspot.com) We just found out we are going to have a baby girl too!

lisa h. said...

good luck (if you're even still pregnant). i see margo all the time now at aerobics and she told me you're about to have the baby! i didn't realize it was so soon!

love your "pumpkin"!

Jaime said...

Good luck kiddo! Those pics are hilarious!