Yeah! Congrats! So precious and beautiful!! Jada looks like she is such a sweet big sister!! I love the pics! So CUTE!!! I hope all is well and that everything goes smoothly while you adjust!-monica
Wahoo! I am so excited for you guys. We love you so much. You look awesome and Kalle is adorable. We are so thrilled that she is here. I watched the videos and just loved them. I can't wait for the triplets to see them. We have been talking non-stop about their new cousin. We love you all tons....
hey this is allison's sister jenny. i just wanted to say congrats on your beautiful baby girl! your slideshow made me so baby hungry. ps small world troy ware lived in the same apt. complex as me when he was engaged to tracie.
Wow Kim. Hi. Its Ashley from Europe. Thanks for keeping me on your list all this time. Your brand new baby pics make me all weepy thinking about that uniquely wonderful event that we get to experience. Congratulations. Good job. She is beautiful.
Hey friend, I know you just had a baby, so you might be too busy, but I tagged you, just look at my blog to figure out what to do:) By the way, you look so amazing, way to shed that baby weight!!!
11 comments:
Yeah! Congrats! So precious and beautiful!! Jada looks like she is such a sweet big sister!! I love the pics! So CUTE!!! I hope all is well and that everything goes smoothly while you adjust!-monica
Congratulations!!!!
Wahoo! I am so excited for you guys. We love you so much. You look awesome and Kalle is adorable. We are so thrilled that she is here. I watched the videos and just loved them. I can't wait for the triplets to see them. We have been talking non-stop about their new cousin. We love you all tons....
Congratulations, she's so precious!
hey this is allison's sister jenny. i just wanted to say congrats on your beautiful baby girl! your slideshow made me so baby hungry.
ps small world troy ware lived in the same apt. complex as me when he was engaged to tracie.
Wow, what a beautiful little girl! I love the big sis/little sis pics. Congratulations. :)
Congrats. She is beautiful!
Wow Kim. Hi. Its Ashley from Europe. Thanks for keeping me on your list all this time. Your brand new baby pics make me all weepy thinking about that uniquely wonderful event that we get to experience. Congratulations. Good job. She is beautiful.
Chris,
Your family is beautiful!! Thank you for the entertaining and informative lunch meeting on Wednesday! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Kellie Kennedy (Country Club Animal Hospital North)
We need new pictures of the beautiful Kalle!
-Cassie
Hey friend, I know you just had a baby, so you might be too busy, but I tagged you, just look at my blog to figure out what to do:) By the way, you look so amazing, way to shed that baby weight!!!
Post a Comment