Just taking some photos of my little beauty on the beach. She loved splashing in the water in her pretty dress and got mad at me when I tried to get her to pose for the camera!
Kimmie, I have to tell you that you and Chris were in my dream last night. Cameron and I were going to some island with our friends for a day trip and there were sea doos and other crazy things... then on our way back we ran into you and Chris and you didn't recognize me at first because it was so unexpected... when I woke up I decided that Cameron and I need to come visit you guys in Florida sometime. Can't wait to see you next weekend.
2 comments:
Kimmie, I have to tell you that you and Chris were in my dream last night. Cameron and I were going to some island with our friends for a day trip and there were sea doos and other crazy things... then on our way back we ran into you and Chris and you didn't recognize me at first because it was so unexpected... when I woke up I decided that Cameron and I need to come visit you guys in Florida sometime. Can't wait to see you next weekend.
Post a Comment