Monday, June 11, 2007
California here we come!
Jada and I are leaving tonight to fly up to Ohio! Yeah! My best friend from forever ago, Lekha, is picking us up at the airport after midnight (truly a good friend). I'll get to meet two of my cousins' newborn baby girls and see lots of other family in Ohio. We are staying with my parents for two days and then my mom, dad, Jada and I are flying to California for a family reunion in Carmel! I'm especially excited to see my sister Stephanie who is flying all the way from Washington D.C.! Jada is getting so big and is so much fun now - I can't wait for everyone to see her! Christopher, unfortunately, will be left behind in Florida to continue working to make us money. What a good husband. Poor guy will be all alone on Fathers Day! Oops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment