Friday, May 25, 2007

Its a GIRL!

I had my ultrasound today and I'm pregnant with another girl! She was extremely active and looked very healthy weighing in at about a half of a pound. Ha! Jada and this new baby will be 20 months apart so they are going to be best friends! Sisters! We feel very blessed and are so excited!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited were having a girl! I bet Jada and our new little girl were great friends before, and now will be here together again to go through lifes adventures. It will be such an honor to see them grow up together and do my best to be a great father for them both.

lisa h. said...

Congrats! That is wonderful, I hope you feel good and the summer doesn't get too hot for you. I love your green swiwsuit, by the way!

Brian said...

Congratulations!! I better come visit soon or there won't be any room in your house if you keep adding kids. :)

I love your blog site. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Kim I am so excited for you! I can't believe you are on baby number two! You are definitely catching up with Lisa and Krista! I loved checking out your blog, Jada is absolutely adorable. Congratulations! Great to hear from you guys!

Anonymous said...

Lisa and Ryan A." Great another girl that I could possibly marry- You two make beautiful girls, we are so excited for you"

nikki said...

Congratulations Cousins!! That is so great. I can hardly believe you are on baby 2 and I am just barely married. I don't think I am going to catch up... but perhaps I will follow :) Love you guys!